Grótta Gymnastic Club seeks a head coach for its female Artistic gymnastics department. We would like to hear from you if you have been coaching at a high level and are ready for a new adventure in Iceland.
Grótta is also looking for gymnastic coaches for both Artistic gymnastics and team gym departments. The ideal candidate will have a passion for gymnastics and good communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for young and promising coaches or couples. Why not Iceland?
We are looking for dynamic individuals with experience and knowledge in gymnastics, Artistic gymnastics
and/or team gymnastics.
Head Coach in Artistic Gymnastics – Field of work:
- Overseeing all operations in the department.
- Supervise training and coaches in the department.
- Planned and set up a practice table, collaborating with other head coaches and the director.
- Communication with gymnast parents/guardians.
- Participation in tournaments and other events organized by Grótta Gymnastics.
- Lead by example.
Coaches in Artistics and Team Gymnastics – Field of work:
- Guiding assistant coaches.
- Preparing groups for competitions/tournaments.
- Assistance with events organized by Grótta Gymnastics.
- Lead by example.
Education and qualification requirements:
- Completion of relevant training courses.
- Training experience.
- Good organizational and management skills
- Good social skills.
- Able to motivate and bring out the best in people.
- Ambition to work constructively with children and young people.
- Burning interest in gymnastics.
- Clean criminal record.
Grótta Gymnastic Club is in Seltjarnarnes, an independent town in the Capital Region of Iceland:
Grótta Gymnastic Club has 600 gymnasts, age 1 – 25. We have groups for beginners and competition
groups on all levels. The gymnastic season is from mid-August until the end of June.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com, including information about education, work and
coaching experience. Please include references. Salary and living expenses are negotiated through the
board of directors.